|Type of Product :||Barcode Scanner|
|Model No :||1980IFR-3-I|
|Dimensions :||133 mm x 75 mm x 195 mm (5.2” x 2.9” x 7.6”)|
|Light Source :||0 to 100,000 lux (9,290 foot-candles)|
|Humidity :||0 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing|
The Granit 1980i industrial scanner features full-range area-imaging technology capable of reading both 1D and 2D barcodes from six inches (15 cm) to over 50 feet (15 meters). From poor quality 7.5 mil paper codes scanned at arms length to 100 mil retro-reflective codes hanging from warehouse rafters, the 1980i is built to read virtually all barcodes across its unmatched range, supporting maximum operator productivity in the harshest environments.
- Full-Range Area-Imaging Performance: Scan virtually all 1D and 2D barcodes from 6 in (15 cm) to over 50 ft (15 m) away.
- Built Granit Tough: Tested to withstand the toughest environments, Granit is rated IP65 and can withstand 5,000 tumbles from 3.2 ft (1 m) and 50 drops to concrete from 6.5 ft (2 m).
- Easy to Use: A laser-spot aimer, omni-directional scanning, and features such as center-decode take the guesswork out of scanning at extended ranges.
- Industrial Grade Cable Option: Tested to withstand 300,000 90-degree bends at temperatures as low as -22F (-30C). Continues to communicate when up to 60 pounds of force is applied.
- Single Scanning Solution: Can replace and consolidate multiple purpose-built scanners in typical distribution center and warehouse environments.