Circular Saws, Power Tools
Makita HS7600 Circular Saw 185 mm 5200 RPM 1200 W
- Length : 185 mm
- Model : HS7600
- Weight : 3.9 KG
- Wattage : 1200 W
Genuine Products • Brand Warranty • Secure Payments • Easy Returns
Makita Circular Saw HS7600Description:The Makita Circular Saw HS7600 is a hand-held circular saw with a one-finger trigger switch and soft grip for comfortable handling. It comes with an aluminium diecast safety cover and a rear dust exhaust port. The single action lever is useful for quick adjustment of the cutting depth and bevelled angle. The flat motor housing design allows for increased stability when changing blades.
- Ergonomic rubberized front grip and handle provide added comfort.
- Well-balanced and Lightweight (3.9 kg) for superior handling and performance
- Powerful 1,200W motor delivers 5,200 RPM for performance and job site durability.
- Large cutting capacity (64 mm at 90°, 42 mm at 45°)
- Heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts
- Bevel cuts 0°- 45° for the most common cutting applications
- Large and easy-to-read markings on base for more precise cutting
- Flat motor housing design for stability when changing the blade
- Conveniently located shaft and lock for easy blade replacement
- Two-stage safety trigger switch prevents accidental start up (For tool with Lock-off button)
- Lock-on button for continuous use operation (For tool with Lock-on button)
- Rear dust port exhausts sawdust away from operator for clean and comfortable operation.
- Single action lever for quick adjustment of cutting depth
- Aluminum diecast safety cover for high durability and long tool life
- Optional dust nozzle can be attached for use with a vacuum cleaner.
- Handy guide rule allows operator to do extra-accurate straight cuts
- Externally accessible brushes for easy serviceability
- Ideal for framers, roofers, carpenters and general contractors
- Double insulated